Listen Live on  
 

KOGO AM

San Diego's News & Information Station
 
 

Evacuations After Cabbie Causes Gas Leak

 
Evacuations After Cabbie Causes Gas Leak
Posted Monday, March 10th 2014 @ 8am

The natural gas leak in the 2400 block Hotel Circle Place was reported at 1:54 a.m., according to a San Diego fire-rescue dispatcher.

As a precaution, some guests of Premier Inns Mission Valley at 2484 Hotel Circle Place were evacuated, she said. An SDG&E crew was summoned to stop the leak.

The vehicle involved in the crash was a cab, said San Diego police Officer Dino Delimitros. No injuries were reported.

Recommended Stories

*