View our Community Events page
Community Event Calendar Guidelines
In support of organizations within the San Diego community, our radio station web site will post information about events that benefit local non-profit organizations, provided that attendance is open to the public and that the following criteria is met:
- The event is conducted by OR for the benefit of an organization that qualifies as tax-exempt under IRS Tax Code 501 c 3.
- The event provides a service or benefit to the San Diego community and our radio listeners.
- The event takes place within San Diego County.
- The event is relevant and appropriate to the Clear Channel San Diego radio listening audience as a whole.
- Your request is submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the date of the event.
The following type of events will not be posted:
- Rallies or demonstrations
- Book signings or public appearances
- Benefits for individuals
- Workshops or classes
- Anything relating to candidates for public/political office or political organizations
NOTE: Community events submitted on this page are posted online only.